Area: Salinas, El Chota, Imbabura.
- Experience is not necessary for this trip.
- The weather is nice and warm, the water is warm.
07h00 Pick up from hotel. Drive to Ibarra, Salinas.
10h00 Arrive to river. Safety talk. Snacks.
11h00 Rafting starts!!
14h30 Rafting finishes. Riverside lunch. Drive back to Quito
18h00 Arrive to Quito. Drop off in hotel.
Rafting trips includes:
- Specialized rafting guides
- Complete rafting gear
- Life jacket
- Spray jacket
- Neoprene suit
- Private transportation from/to Quito
- Riverside lunch snacks and beverages, and cold beers at the end of the trip.
What should you bring?
- Small camera
- Copy of your passport
- River sandals
- Quick drying shorts and shirt
- Dry clothes to change after the rafting
- Cash for extra expenses or tips.
Trip price: $ 75 per person